Red Pepper Jelly and Cotija cheese makes everything better. I’m in love…
You’re going to be seeing a lot of this jelly. Only because I made a double batch, gave as much away as possible and am now stuck with an abundance of Red Pepper Jelly. I’m not complaining but I need to be creative now. Starting with this Red Pepper Jelly Street Corn.
I’ve been on a grilled corn kick lately. This Red Pepper Jelly Street Corn is my little twist on Mexican style street corn and of course I have to put my own little spicy twist on it. Instead of rolling the warm grilled corn in butter, roll it in the Red Pepper Jelly and toss it with the Cotija cheese and cilantro. BOOM. Easy as that.
Serve a crowd at a backyard bbq or enjoy on a warm summer day at home. Maybe with a margarita in hand, but that’s just my idea of a well balanced meal.
Red Pepper Jelly Street Corn
- 4 whole Corn Cobs, husked
- 1/2 cup Red Pepper Jelly
- 4 ounces Cotija Cheese, crumbled
- Cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Step 1 Preheat your grill to medium high heat. Place the corn on the grill, grill a couple minutes on each side until all sides are browned. Use tongs to remove the corn from the grill.
- Step 2 At this point I like to cut the corn in half to make easier for dressing. You can keep like is though and spoon the jelly over the top.
- Step 3 Place the red pepper jelly in a bowl and roll the warm grilled corn in the jelly. Sprinkle the cheese and the cilantro over the top. Serve immediately.
Savory, sweet, sinful….I’m obsessed with these flavors right now….can you blame me?
So easy. So delicious. My life is complete.
Savor and Enjoy!