Fluffy Champagne Pancakes is the ultimate easy adult brunch. Serve with strawberries, plenty of good maple syrup and butter.
These pancakes are so fluffy I could cry. Of course I had to sneak in some champagne into these pretty cakes. It combines all brunch mimosa goals and the most perfect breakfast vibes.
Don’t forget to serve these fluffy beauties with a mimosa of course. It is brunch after all.
Wine Pairing Recommendation: You know what time it is, Champagne time, try a French sparkling. You don’t have to buy expensive bottle of champagne, you can find a great bottle for under $15. If you’re grocery store is limited, the champagne “loop hole” is Korbel. They’re the only California sparkling that’s allowed to be called champagne and for $12.99 I’ll drink that all day.
Fluffy Champagne Pancakes
Recipe Warning: This recipe contains alcohol that does not cook out, not recommended for child consumption.
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Champagne
- 3/4 cup 2% Milk
- 1 whole Egg
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- Step 1 In a medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. While whisking add champagne, milk and egg, and melted butter.
- Step 2 Whisk until combined. Batter will be thick and lumpy, but should be well incorporated. Allow the batter to rest for 5 minutes while heating a nonstick pan or griddle to medium low heat.
- Step 3 Using a 1/3 measuring cup, scoop the batter evenly spaced onto preheated griddle, work in batches to cook entire batter. Cook each side for about 2-3 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
- Step 4 Serve immediately with butter, maple syrup, and berries of your choice.
Savor and Enjoy!