Creamy Alfredo Lentil Pasta with Smoked Salmon recipe has been sponsored by Modern Table. All opinions are 100% honest and completely my own. This company brings a whole new level of wholesome and healthy meals to your dinner table. All of their meals are delicious to no end and protein-packed, gluten free and non-GMO.
I love how all these meals are set up for your own delicious mix ins. This Creamy Alfredo already has green peas in the package but this dish is complete with crumbled smoked salmon. Salmon adds a little extra protein and is packed with omega 3 and B vitamins, among other health benefits.
I could easily eat salmon for every meal and I absolutely love smoked salmon. I enjoy making my own smoked salmon, but it’s just as easy to buy it. When buying smoked salmon look for hard smoked or hot smoked. Also, always buy Alaskan wild salmon, I buy Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon.
Creamy Alfredo Lentil Pasta with Smoked Salmon is the perfect weeknight meal. Packed with protein and flavor for a healthy alternative to your traditional alfredo. Squeeze a lemon wedge over the top for fresh brightness and garnish with chives.
Wine Pairing Recommendation: This recipe is begging to be paired with a Chablis. Think chardonnay, but so much better. Chablis is the northern most point of Burgundy in France. No it’s not the wine your Grandma would drink out of the box. It has beautiful acidity and is much less fruity than your typical California Chard.
Creamy Alfredo Lentil Pasta with Smoked Salmon
- 1 package Modern Table Creamy Alfredo Lentil Pasta
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 4 ounces Hot Smoked Peppered Salmon, skin removed and crumbled into bite sized pieces
- Chives, chopped for garnish
- Lemon Wedges, for serving
- Step 1 Cook Modern Table Creamy Alfredo Lentil Pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain well, return pasta to the pot, and stir in butter, milk and cheese sauce until combined. Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Step 2 Mix in smoked salmon and garnish with chopped chives and serve with a squeeze of lemon. Enjoy!
Savor and Enjoy!